Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Webinar - eFundi site creation 2020-06-03
The purpose of this Webinar is to provide an opportunity for lecturers, who have not completed basic eFundi site creation activities, to do so with the guidance of a TLE developer.
At the end of this Webinar, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the principles of course link and are able to apply them;
- Be able to create their eFundi site and activate the tools that they use as part of their teaching strategy;
- Be able to add students to a site;
- Be able to import existing content to a newly created site;
- Be able to create a welcome message on an eFundi site.
- 3 June, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- All NWU Campuses
Registration has closed.