Webinar - eFundi Introduction to Test & Quizzes 2020-06-10
This is an introductory Webinar session to equip participants with knowledge and skills of how to create, test, and deliver an online eFundi test. The grading and statistical results of the eFundi test will be explored.
At the end of this Webinar, the participants should be able to:
- Explain the overall steps for creating a test;
- Create basic and advanced question types;
- Explain the advantages of using question pools;
- Create a question pool and add questions to it;
- Create a basic test, preview, and conduct a trial before publishing the final test;
- Explain the grading processes and view test statistics.
- 10 June, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- All NWU Campuses