Webinar - Development of continuous assessment opportunities 2020-06-17
Kindly note: Registrants will receive an email communicating the relevant information, as well as the Zoom link for attending the webinar.
Why shouldn't I miss this!
Don’t miss this opportunity if you want to set formative/summative assessment tasks that will contribute toward higher student academic achievement. This opportunity will enable participants to enjoy practical guidance on how to set up their own examination/assessment papers.
Purpose of the APD opportunity:
The purpose of this Webinar is to provide participants with the knowledge and understanding of developing quality continuous assessment opportunities that adhere to sound assessment principles and that it is constructively aligned with the module outcomes, the level descriptors, and cognitive complexities.
Outcomes of the APD opportunity:
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate applied knowledge and understanding of creating continuous assessment opportunities that adhere to sound assessment principles;
- Interpret and apply the policies and guidelines that regulate summative assessments at the NWU;
- Ensure that assessment opportunities are aligned with the module outcomes, level descriptors, and cognitive complexities;
- Apply quality and safety guidelines for setting continuous assessments.
Participants would be able to gain practical expertise in the compilation of assessment papers. It is recommended that participants have sound knowledge of the basic principles of assessment. Recommended session prior to attendance: Webinar - Introduction to Assessment.
- 17 June, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Central Africa Time (change)
- All NWU Campuses